Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Cuba fikir elok elok

..anda rasa anda dah cukup bersyukur?..

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bored you.


Long time ago, so called 'gentlemen' complaint of my life. Katanya, "Sampai mati aku takkan lupa sal orang desperate dengan pet, blablabla". Oh, terima kasih la sebab ingat aku sampai mati. Terharu (?)

Then, dia cakap lagi, "Sian, obese gila dengan pet, lonely gile sampai mati". Eh? HA HA HA HA HA HA

Obese or obses?

Oh, ada lagi dia cakap. "Obses dgn binatang smpai xdpt nk enjoy kehidupan sebenar. Lama sgt lonely agk nya."

Well, atleast me being lonely, I dont go playing around with somebody's heart then enjoying my life by breaking theirs . You most probably getting bored with your own life that you messed up with mine. I mean, whatis  it that the talk bout my cat can ever intrude your life? My cat is definitely never fuck with your life right?

You can just unfollow my twitter or unfriend my fb. The power is within your hand to press the button. Or you just want me to press it? I AM MORE THAN PLEASED TO DO SO. Thanks alot for the 'compliment'.
♥GIVE IT A CLICK IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE IT♥ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails