Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Cuba fikir elok elok

..anda rasa anda dah cukup bersyukur?..

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Regret


There is one single thing that I regret each day I'm breathing. With the wonder will God forgive me ever. Yet, I still linger around it whenever the chance comes.

Sin.

Dosa.

Siapa yang tak pernah berdosa? *bunyi macam lirik lagu* Sesuatu yang berat untuk diperkatakan. But don't ever stop seeking forgiveness and repent. 

Give me strong heart to chase away the evil desire. Give me high patient to face the trial. 

Tanpa sedar, aku dah gagal dalam setiap ujian yang Dia bagi. 
♥GIVE IT A CLICK IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE IT♥ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails