Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Cuba fikir elok elok

..anda rasa anda dah cukup bersyukur?..

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I believe and I love


I believe differences shouldn't be a major problem. 

Football can never be my top list favourite, but you are the craziest bout football.

Spend the night at home is what I preferably do, but you play futsal almost every night.

Stay home on weekend is what I always want to do, but you go for soccer the whole weekend.

Texting the one I adore is what I love to do, but you are not the texting person.

Spicy food is another I'm avoiding, but you love the spicy one.

Shisha smoke might kill my nose, but you are a shisha addicted.

Be home early when tomorrow is working day, but you can stay all night long hanging outside.

I am easy to pissed off and say harsh stuffs, but you always come back to me.

Above all, I still wanna love you till God say "Enough for both of you". =')

And I believe, when you want to love someone, you will stick together, never counting all the differences or opposition as the obstacles.

And I wish you'll be the same. ^.^

*Aku tak kan minta pada Tuhan untuk dibagi seseorang yang punya banyak persamaan. Cukup sekadar yang sedap mata memandang, dan tenang hati bila difikirkan. *wink*



♥GIVE IT A CLICK IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE IT♥ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

2 comments:

insta: lea_na_nur_ said...

maksud nye awak api dan die air..sbb tuh xleh bersama..tp ada sebab mereka masih bersama.

*like me. haha!*

►içéq◄ said...

bukan xleh bersama, susah untuk bersama.. ye la macma kau !!! hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails