Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Cuba fikir elok elok

..anda rasa anda dah cukup bersyukur?..

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Babies : Mocha & Latte


Tanggal 9/6/2012, a new cutie had become part of my life. Then on 14/7/2012,  another cutie came, and both become my precious.

Since before, I always thought of naming Latte & Mocha as me pet. On those dates, finally, I managed to~! :D

Tadaaaaaa~


  

Hi~! Nama kiter Latte. Comel tak kiter posing atas tangan mama??

Gambar bawah ni, 1st day Latte kat rumah. Lina bawa masuk bilik dia sebab tak set up lagi rumah dia.


1st photo of Latte ever taken. Pandai menjeling camera ye?


Ini pula gambar Latte & Mocha 1st to be together. 

1st day Mocha became a part of me and Latte was actually Fatin's birthday. So, directly from MidValley, we rush to Balakong, jemput Fatin dan culik bawa pergi Putrajaya. The photo was taken at Putrajaya. At first, nak hantar Latte&Mocha balik rumah dulu tapi disebabkan tak sempat, bawa la sekali jumpa Fatin. Yang atas dekat dengan botol air adalah Mocha, bawah adalah Latte.

*Sorry, tak ada lagi gambar Mocha alone. Sekarang pun both of them still at the quarantine centre. :(

Really feel like a forever alone when they arent here with me. Haha



♥GIVE IT A CLICK IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE IT♥ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails