Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Cuba fikir elok elok

..anda rasa anda dah cukup bersyukur?..

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Berubah?


People might told you, "Berubahlah awak". Told you once or told you twice. CHANGE, CHANGE & CHANGE.

Some people, they think changing is easy. Phewwww. Changing can be easy in some circumstances, some might be hard.

I just wish you're there helping me to change. But nahh, guess you're just too busy by your own. Might had thought, what's the point of holding on, if your love one never be there to help you to stand? Or atleast support you so the change you want to do will be easier.

Ignorance.

Frankly to say, I want to change. Deeply want. Because I want to be the best for us. But, well, 'strong' is not yet to define me. I'm still not affordable to do it by myself. So, I guess I'll just back off. Maybe that's what you want me to do. Back off.

Please take a good care of yourself. Will always love you babe..



♥GIVE IT A CLICK IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE IT♥ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails