Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Cuba fikir elok elok

..anda rasa anda dah cukup bersyukur?..

Sunday, June 23, 2013

My night of dull life.


Today, I went to Bangi. Fixed some things, went to pasar malam and had dinner with my dear classmate. Bought this one nasi kerabu which was my favourite during my degree years. The nasi kerabu of my kegilaan. And I'm glad, it still taste the same. Happy.

On the way back home, I drove fast, slow, fast and slow. Fast because some kind of habit. Slow because my fuel meter is reaching it's red line. And to go to petrol station at 10.30pm is definitely not the thing I wanna do. So, I went straight to home.

During the driving moment, undeniable, my mind flew to some other places. Him. For a few reason, I didn't think much of him, but tonight? Please slap my face and tell me to go to Hell.

Once reaching home, my mind flew to my family. Been thinking of one decision. Hope this coming Monday give me a better peace of mind to decide. God bless everything. May Him ease all the hardship I'm going to through. 

And you babe, would like to hear few words from yours. I might say I don't wanna hear them, but deep inside, I'm dying. LOL-ing me please. TQ.

God bless my family and friends. And bless 'him' as well, he's the heart I'm treasuring. :)
♥GIVE IT A CLICK IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE IT♥ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails