Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Cuba fikir elok elok

..anda rasa anda dah cukup bersyukur?..

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1st thing 1st...

ermm...my 1st blog..cant believe that i have 1 now..ahakz..
so..1stly,about me myself(eng is horrible actualy but still wanna use eng..hehe)
full name,sadeline vateria anak badar..rite now having u life at ukm n currently at ukm kl(bcoz 2nd yr we're moving 2 bangi,so no more ukm kl in next story..errmmm..)
mostly people just call me lin(i prefer to spell it as 'lyne' but...people always make it as simple as it can..aihh..)
im the last one in my family..so im quite 'manja' in expressing myself
which that i call it as 'gedik'..i dont know if my friends think as i did..ermmm..
i do love my friends but...hey,sometimes too loving your friends can kill yourself you know..
n i love my ways of living now as well
with dearest roommate hehe..it's aimi shamima(her name laa)
she's from perak..so nice that i never use 'aku ko' when i talk to her
she always have foods for me whenever i complaint of hunger
even we're not knowing each other well(it's orientation week when the 1st time she gave me megi cup..hehek)
ohoo..talk too much on her dah..jgn marah ek amy..hehe

so...that's me..not so detail but you can see what it is right..
and what im going to 'merepek' in my blog is what i have in my life from now on
~n hopefully can improve my eng as well..huhu..~
^_0
♥GIVE IT A CLICK IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE IT♥ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails