Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Cuba fikir elok elok

..anda rasa anda dah cukup bersyukur?..

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cry at the workplace, who did that?


Hi.

It's kinda late already actually, but I am eager to posting here !

I was crying at the office today. Being sensitive all of sudden. But I'm glad, the one problem occured is settled. Thanks to my dearest boss aka manager for arranging the thing for me. I'm touched. ='(

The problem was, I cried when everyone was busy for this birthday and employee of the month event ! People eating and my tears kept on floating on my eyes. Urgh. Until this one beautiful medical staff appraoched me and started to talk bout that 'thing', I guess the empangan is cracking up. Phew.

Just hope everything turn smooth and good news following ahead. 

Cheers !
♥GIVE IT A CLICK IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE IT♥ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails