Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Cuba fikir elok elok

..anda rasa anda dah cukup bersyukur?..

Monday, December 8, 2008

cry for someone we never meet..what is the feeling actually??..

do you ever think of crying for someone that you never meet before??..sound weird right but that happens tp me recently..2 weeks ago,we(me and family) went to order this one cemetry cross..that one was for my very '1st' late brother..actually i knew i had another brother when my dad past away 6 years ago..the day we went to order new cross,my mum told me about him..the feeling deep inside was hardly described..
♥GIVE IT A CLICK IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE IT♥ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails