Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Cuba fikir elok elok

..anda rasa anda dah cukup bersyukur?..

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Stair.

Same picture, different caption (and cropped version)



No matter what lies in front,
No matter how high the above seems
Don't stop me
I rather climb this tiresome stairs than standing behind
Watching others with empty mind, empty soul

I'll keep going on
No matter what future bring
Or what past had left me
One day, I stand high above, there
Out from this comfort zone.

Please,
Don't hold my hand and say
"Don't go, stay, it's safe here"

*
Btw, just get a news through FB that the Forensic Science Society of Malaysia will be hosting a 2 day workshop by the world renowned Dr. Henry Lee (http://www.drhenrylee.com/) at PDRM, Cheras lecture hall. (copy paste)
27th till 28th December 2012, and the problem here is, I'm taking leave on 28th as I will be taking flight back to Kuching on the late afternoon and I have no more leave to go on 27th if I want to !
What a waste !!!!

Tapi rasanya kalau ada pun leave, I don't think my exec allow me to take leave on 27th since she's booking the date. Sigh.

Anyway, have a blessful night dearie. Sleep well please, and wake up brightly tomorrow. Smile.

♥GIVE IT A CLICK IF YOU LIKE IT AND SHARE IT♥ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails